CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

One More Thing...

Okay so one more thing....My little Sister is getting married! I am so happy for her because she is getting a great guy! We are excited to add him to our family.

Shalece is really excited too! I hope Ashley and Kevin don't think I am a horrible mom because everytime he comes around Shalece goes crazy she loves him and is so excited to see him! So here is a little video to show you...preface of the video!
Kevin is here in Salt Lake...Ashley, bride-to-be is in Logan. Shalece is wanting to see Kevin and will not get it out of her head that we won't so she has made a plan...

Sorry for the underwear...Modesty is the next lesson!

2 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

I had to do a double take to make sure that you had really updated your blog! Shalece cracks me up, she loves that Ken!

Melissa and Jason said...

I have been smiling and laughing about this all day long!