CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where have you been?

Well I think I am the worlds worst blogger and facebook checker! So for all of my blog followers, I know I have so many who have been waiting in suspense for the last two years, here is your update!
Life is great! How can I complain of anything when I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls.
I am still working at Kearns High School as a coach and health teacher and loving every minute. The only thing is I wish I could be with my girls more but someday I will be I know it! Shalece is four and full of so much energy I really have a hard time keeping up with her and her little sister, Mckinley, is 6 months. They are wonderful and light up me life more than anyone will ever realize!

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

Wow Em, welcome back to the world of blogging!